Sunday 20 April 2008

My Journey To The Dark Side Continues...

Yesterday, I took one more step closer towards the Dark Side when I received a package containing several items crucial for my journey.

The package contain:



An accurized ROTJ Vader buckle (converted from a Russrep ANH/ESB buckle)



A set of ROTJ accurate metal belt boxes made by Bobba Frett.

I'll need to cut up the slots and holes for the knobs. lights and other greeblies.




And the jewel in the crown, so to speak, a GINO ROTJ chestbox. I have been pining for a GINO chestbox for as long as I can remember, but never could get myself to make the plunge due to the price. I got this one from a fellow costumer for a very good price, together with the above buckle and belt boxes. He even threw in a leather strap system for free.

Now I'm only missing the bodysuit, the boots, shin guards & gloves.

3 comments:

CFC said...

Ha ha ha ha! If I slot in 20sen, would Darth Vader start doing the Polka Dot dance?

Nex said...

No, but he will say 'Thank You Very Much For Your Contribution To The Empire', then Force choke you...ha ha ha

Nex said...

Hi Barbara, thanks for dropping by.

If you find this blog a bit too Star Wars orientated, do visit my other blog 'Fast-C-Nation' (link can be found in the menu bar on the right side of this blog) where I post more general stuff about my life and my travels.

Hope to hear from you more often!